All contestants in WJCU giveaways agree to be bound by the following contest policy:
- Any and all contestants may win only once every 30 days
- All prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Immediate family members of WJCU staff are ineligible to participate in contests
- All winners must provide legal name, address and phone number on request—failure to provide complete and accurate information will result in forfeiture of prize
- All winners must be at least 18 years old—some contests may require participants to be 21 years of age for eligibility, as noted
- Deceptive, offensive or disruptive behavior during contesting will not be tolerated—contestants engaging in such behavior will be immediately and/or indefinitely disqualified
- Odds of winning any contest vary, depending on the number of contestants
- WJCU holds no responsibility with any loss or accident incurred in connection with the use of prize. Winner assumes all risks related to use of prize.
WJCU reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to declare individuals who are unwilling to adhere strictly to contest rules and/or who harass or are abusive to station staff ineligible to participate in future contests for a set period of time, or permanently.
Any questions or concerns regarding WJCU contests should be addressed directly to WJCU Gen. Manager Mr. Mark Krieger at mkrieger (Email: mkrieger -*AT*- jcu.edu )