Now you can easily access WJCU streaming and information from you Android device!
Get the app
We currently have two distribution options:
The current version of WJCU for Android is 1.0.5.
You can also download an APK for pre-4.0 Android.
Listen to and stay connected with WJCU from wherever you are in the world with our new, free app!
WJCU is John Carroll University’s college radio station, broadcasting commercial-free music and programming throughout the Greater Cleveland, Ohio area at 88.7 MHz.
Live DJs at WJCU bring you:
- The Heights—A mix of Triple-A (Adult Album Alternative) music with news, weather, and community updates during the workday
- A diverse mix of music shows in the evening and on Saturdays, including Metal on Metal, Retro Radio, and Caribbean Groove
- A Sunday schedule with an ethnic focus, including Lithuanian, Italian, Armenian, and Polish programming
- John Carroll Blue Streaks sports, including Blue Streaks Football and other select JCU sporting events
- NEO Rocks—A showcase of local, up-and-coming bands from Northeast Ohio
WJCU also plays a refreshing mix of indie music during the late-night hours.
Now you can easily stream WJCU from your Android device! WJCU for Android features:
- Live streaming: Stream WJCU’s broadcast from anywhere
- Pause live audio: Don’t miss your favorite show when you need to pay attention to something else! When you pause the live stream, you can pick up where you left off.
- WJCU-2: Switch to our secondary, special-events stream (when available) with ease
- News, schedule, and more: Get all the great information that’s available on wjcu.org without opening your web browser
- Completely free: We don’t charge for the app, we never show advertisements, and we don’t sell your information
This is our first release. Please let us know about any features you’d like to see in the future!
We concentrated on delivering bulletproof streaming of our broadcasts in this initial release.
If you run into any problems running this on your Android device, or a feature doesn’t work correctly, please report it to us before you leave a review or rating. We did a lot of testing, but it’s hard to ensure compatibility with every device. Report any problems you run into to gro.u1611797224cjw@s1611797224ppa1611797224 and we’ll fix them ASAP!